Rose white 60 cm - 25 pc. Tape - 1 pc.
Add to cart
1. The Russian manufacturer.
2. Grade - Avalandzh
3. Height - 70 cm
4. Resistance to 14 days.
TIPS ON CARING FOR FLOWERS
1. After receiving the bouquet, you need to cut down the bottom base of the stem.
2. Put flowers in a vase filled with cold water …60-70 %
3. Change the water once in two days, pre-cutting the lower base of the stem 2-3 cm.
4. Compositions from cut flowers should not be placed in the kitchen and away from heat sources (battery plate)
5. Cut flowers can perish in direct sunlight, especially in summer.
6. Songs in baskets, hat boxes and other containers are often collected using floral sponge (oasis). To pour such compositions need every 3 days.
7. Tulips and irises drink a lot of water, you should pay attention to its presence in a vase, if you need to change capacity.
8. Calla lilies, Ranunculus, Amarylis, anemones have watery stems and therefore require a small amount of water in the vase. You need to refill it! Show more